photos as unique as you are.
portraits are one of the important parts of everyone's high school experience, and all seniors should have the opportunity to have quality portraits they can cherish for a long time. i believe the most vital part of my job is to provide my clients with a variety of quality images that reflect who they are and have something they're happy to show their friends and family.
what makes me qualified to take your portraits?
1. I've been a photographer for four years now and have been improving on my portraits everyday!
2. I have a variety of locations
open for use; we can talk over what works best for you.
3. I'm very open to talking things over and figuring out how to work together to take the best portraits possible.
1. Fill out the contact form on the bottom of this page or contact me through any of my social media's! Please leave your name, number, and an idea of what you're looking for in these photos.
2. I'll contact you as soon as I can where we can start arranging locations, outfits, and plan a date for the shoot. I am the most available on Friday's and weekends!
3. After having a photoshoot, it'll take a few weeks to get through photos. I'll send the unedited photos and you choose your favorite photos that I'll happily edit.
i feel shouldn't have to worry about the price of these things since photos can be overpriced. with that, I do $200 shoots with no extra fees on outfit's and location's. you read that right. my priority is to share my art with you and everyone's happy at the end of the day. all i ask is the following:
1. I have your trust to take the time I need to work on any photos.
2. I can get a ride with you to get to each location on the day of the shoot and get the payment that day.
3. Be understanding of timing due to having to balance photography with school and work.
4. I can use any photos to publish on social media and my website as apart of my portfolio.